This briefing note is the fourth in a series of six focused on the state of the practice of integrated impact assessment (IIA). These documents focus, respectively, on:
- Overall situation and clarification of concepts
- Example of the practice of IIA at the European Commission
- Example of the practice of IIA in France
- Example of the practice of IIA in the United Kingdom
- Example of the practice of IIA in Northern Ireland
- Main challenges and issues tied to IIA
Integrated Impact Assessment (IIA) is a decision-support mechanism increasingly being considered by public administrations in industrialized countries. The movement toward the adoption of evidence-based policy has given rise to many forms of...